Luggage Repair Services
Our Aurora, Colorado based luggage repair facility handles 400+ luggage repairs each month with professional service and care. We are an authorized luggage repair center for the following brands:
Tumi, Victorinox, Briggs & Riley, Travelpro, Rimowa, Samsonite, Antler, Zero Halliburton, Hartmann, Ricardo Beverly Hills and American Tourister.
Colorado Bag'n Baggage has over 50 years of luggage repair experience. From broken handles and wheels to complete refinishing and re-stitching, we provide a quick, reliable, and professional baggage repair service.
Q. How long does it take to get luggage repaired?
A. Our turnaround is typically 3-4 weeks. If you need a luggage repair done sooner, we charge a minimal rush fee and can have your item fixed in a couple of days.
Q. What kind of luggage repair work can we do?
A. Virtually everything! We're experts at all kinds of hardware, fabric, frame, and leather luggage repair. We also specialize in restoring older leather briefcases and luggage. We're an authorized repair center for dozens of products, such as Tumi, Samsonite, Briggs & Riley, Victorinox, Travelpro, Hartmann and more.
Q. How do I get my luggage to your repair facility?
A. We've made it extremely convenient to get your repair to us:
- Local Drop Off: If you live in the Denver area you can drop your luggage off to us right at the repair shop listed below.
- Store Drop Off: You can drop off the repair at any one of our retail locations (please note, there is a minimal handling charge to send the repair to our repair center and have it evaluated by our repair manager). Click here for store locations.
- Ship it to us: You are also more than welcome to ship the item directly to us at the address listed below. If you ship the item, be sure to call us first, or include a detailed note with your repair about the work required.
Q. How much will my repair cost?
A. This depends on the type of repair. We individually review every repair, and our Repair Manager will contact you to discuss your repairs before any work has been completed. Some items may even be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
Custom Repair Services
Colorado Bag'n Baggage also offers specialized repair services.
- Restoration: Are you attached to an old briefcase or attaché case that's looking well worn? We can restore your bag using leather dyes, conditioners, polishing and special applications. Take a look at the difference! If you are interested in our restoration service, please contact us for more information.
- Corporate Repair: Do you manufacture luggage or travel goods? We are an authorized repair center for dozens of the biggest luggage companies around the world. If you are looking for a reasonable, efficient, and professional repair facility, then look to the Colorado Bag'n Baggage. Please contact one of the repair locations listed below for more information.
- Resuscitation: Yes, this is pretty much exactly what it sounds like - bringing luggage back from the dead. We've seen some pretty scary repairs enter our repair facility. Some have been put in a clothes washer, then the dryer (that was a $500 leather duffle bag!). Some have been run over by cars. Others have declined to tell us what happened!!! If you think your luggage may be beyond repair, give us a call and we'd be happy to speak with you first. We've replaced entire frames, entire panels of fabric, leather trim, and more. We carry a pretty amazing supply of parts, fabrics, and leathers, so we can match almost anything!
- Not really luggage? If you have a special case, whether it's for medical equipment, instruments, golf clubs, handbags, purses, backpacks, pet carriers, you name it, we can probably repair it. Our heritage is in the custom case business, so we've worked with all shapes and sizes and materials. Contact one of the repair locations listed below if you have a special case that needs to be repaired.
Contact information and address to send repairs
Colorado Bag'n Baggage Repair Center and Outlet
Attn: Repair Dept
16401 E 33rd Dr. Suite 10
Aurora, CO. 80011